Monday, 28 January 2013

Snow today, gone tomorrow


Well, it was all gone by Saturday thanks to lots of rain and a balmy day, but I loved the snow whilst we had it.  I adore snow so much (so does Dusty), and we hardly ever have it to speak of, so I tried to make the most of it while it was with us.  Here are a few of my (many) favourite photos...

Dusty leaping to catch a snowball



Woodland








Dusty covered in snowballs (he likes to snuffle through the snow)

























This little fellow was helping himself to some horse feed



I love this little dock and chair - where someone sits during their lunch break I assume, though it looks rather rickety to me..





The houses alongside the canal are always interesting - this one has it's own hideaway/bar :)







Another canal-side garden, complete with Bill & Ben the flowerpot men, partaking in a spot of fishing :D



Dusty all bundled up, thawing out


If you had some, did you enjoy the snow? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.