Wednesday, 2 January 2013

That was Christmas

I can't believe it's all over!  It seemed to take ages to get here, then it disappeared in a minute.  It was a good one though, and for once I avoided the lurgy that everyone else seemed to get...


 
Dusty dog had a GREAT day, he had more pressies under the tree this year than we did :D
 
sniff, sniff, I smell something good
Hmm, what should I open next?


He loved each pressie that we opened for him, until we opened the next one :)  and he soon ferreted out his favourite one - a rawhide chew - he didn't need any help unwrapping that one, ha ha!


Nom, nom, nom

The in-laws put on a great feast as usual




and the MIL made her delicious trifle, though sans-sherry unfortunately :(
 
and I made my classic cheesecake but with a salted caramel & chocolate top, it was delicious if I do say so myself
 
 
I had some lovely pressies, including from Hubby a couple of fantastic LPs (A Charlie Brown Christmas and Moonrise Kingdom score), my favourite perfume, metal jewellery book, Agatha Christie's notebooks book, TinTin on bluray, and many more...
 

including this thoughtful gift from my parents-in-law...


a basket full of fat quarters, felt square, ribbons, buttons, pins, etc and the Liberty book of sewing.

I hope you and yours had a great Christmas x

3 comments:

  1. What a yummy looking xmas! All those deserts! My favorite part! Dusty got so many pressies!!! Glad you had a good one!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a divine holiday you had sweet friend. i have to say that dusty stole the show.
    xoxo:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies :) and yes, Dusty is always the star xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.